Powder Coating Advantages
- Powder coated finish is both durable and attractive, while providing resistance to chemicals and scratches
- Powder coating is an advanced process for applying protective as well as decorative finishes to a wide variety of products
- Environmentally safe
- Offers you versatility with your products
- Lasts longer than normal paint
The Powder Coating Process
- Surface preparation, cleaning.
- Powder coating is a dry finish process. Finely ground resins and pigments are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto products.
- The coating material adheres to the item being coated through oven curing and fuses the particles into a uniform and smooth coating on your parts.
- Two 30’ x 12’ x 9’ curing ovens handling small to large parts
- Short production runs of any quantity
- We have the largest selections of colors available to choose from
- Pre-treatment and cleaning with high pressure hot water with chemical iron phosphate
- Paint, rust stripping/removal and welding services available through Carolina Chem-Strip
- FREE customized powder color consultations to help your product look its best!